Xerox Delivery Account Operations Associate in Yeovil, United Kingdom
Delivery Account Operations Associate
Country: United Kingdom
Department: Service Delivery
Date: Friday, January 14, 2022
Working time: Full-time
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Job Type: Cooperative
Job Field: Service Delivery
Seniority Level: Entry Level
Description & Requirements
About Xerox Holdings Corporation
For more than 100 years, Xerox has continually redefined the workplace experience. Harnessing our leadership position in office and production print technology, we’ve expanded into software and services to sustainably power today’s workforce. From the office to industrial environments, our differentiated business solutions and financial services are designed to make everyday work better for clients — no matter where that work is being done. Today, Xerox scientists and engineers are continuing our legacy of innovation with disruptive technologies in digital transformation, augmented reality, robotic process automation, additive manufacturing, Industrial Internet of Things and cleantech. Learn more at www.xerox.com and explore our commitment to diversity and inclusion.
Opportunity to work within the Print, Scan and Data Management facility situated in Leonardo UK, aglobal high-tech company that’s one of the key players in the Aerospace,Defense and Security sector.
Ideally you will have some administration experience with good keyboarding skills although training will be provided.Anyexperience orknowledge would be advantageous but not essential.
· Receiving and dispatching of data in and out of the company in paper, optical and electronic media
· Operate the document control process appropriate for each category and classification of document/ drawing to ensure effective creation, control, management, recovery and change revision control
· Uploading documents to Company’s Document Management systems (DMS)
· Operate the document control process appropriate for each category and classification of document to ensure effective creation, control, management, recovery and change revision control
· Maintaining accurate computer-based records
· Support customers and suppliersin the issue receipt and tracking of all documentation both electronically and in hardcopy where applicable.
· Preparation of documents for large scale scanning
· High volume document scanning and indexing
· Reviewing documentation to ensure it meets the necessary quality requirements
Opportunities to learn and support activities within the facility will be given.
Skills & Experience:
· Ability to demonstrate a proven track record of document control or scanning experience
· Technical knowledge of SAP Document Management Systems (DMS)
· Ability to work with a high standard of attention to detail and accuracy
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity or expression, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. Learn more at www.xerox.com and explore our commitment to diversity and inclusion! People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to XeroxStaffingAdminCenter@xerox.com. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
© 2020 Xerox Corporation. All rights reserved. Xerox® and Xerox and Design® are trademarks of Xerox Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.