Aerotek Maintenance Technician in Wooster, Ohio
- Perform highly mechanical and electrical troubleshooting/repair to install and maintain production machines
- Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment and perform scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment
- Perform electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, and mechanical troubleshooting and repair of production machines
- Read and interpret blueprints, equipment manuals, and work orders to perform required maintenance and service
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments
- Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines, equipment, and plant facilities
- Perform simple machinist or fabricator duties and responsibilities
- Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters, and material handling equipment in performing duties
maintenance technician, mechanical troubleshooting, electrical maintenance, electrical troubleshooting, plc troubleshooting, robotics, hvac maintenance, hmi, hydraulics
Top Skills Details:
maintenance technician,mechanical troubleshooting,electrical maintenance,electrical troubleshooting
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- 4+ years of Maintenance experience with strong electrical, pneumatic, and mechanical skills, including experience with motors, motor controls, sensors, switches, photo eyes, VFD's, and automated systems.
- Experience with servo systems, machine vision, and robotics is a plus
- Completion of an apprenticeship program or an equivalent number of years of education and Maintenance experience is a plus
- High School Diploma or GED
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.