Robert Half Senior Accountant in Woodbridge, New Jersey
My client, the US division of an International consumer products company located in Woodbridge and offers a hybrid schedule, has a Sr. Accountant opportunity.
• Recording, reconciliation and analysis of general ledger and subsidiary accounts, resolving accounting issues and discrepancies. Analysis of P& L accounts providing explanation.
• Assists in reporting.
• Reconcile and resolves cash and deposit verification/discrepancies and; approve wires.
• Books payroll entries and processes necessary payments and accruals.
• Prepare documentation for External Auditors.
• Prepares and enters necessary journal entries, booking to accounting periods.
• Assists in analysis, preparation and maintenance of financial records and reports according to GAAP.
• Coordinates and processes loan payments, interests and renewals.
• Prepare monthly closing and financial reports.
The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting along with 4+ years’ experience accounting experience either in public accounting, private sector or mix of both. CPA or MBA a plus. Strong computer skills.
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half works to put you in the best position to succeed. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity - whenever you choose - even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/us/en/mobile-app) and get 1-tap apply, notifications of AI-matched jobs, and much more.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals, including medical, vision, dental, and life and disability insurance. Hired contract/temporary professionals are also eligible to enroll in our company 401(k) plan. Visit roberthalf.gobenefits.net for more information.