Actalent Project Coordinator in Woburn, Massachusetts
We have an incredibly opportunity to grow your career in the project coordinator space. We are looking for someone with about 1 years' experience in the lab that is looking to transition to this incredible career path. We are looking to make this hire immediately! This role is currently REMOTE, but will be transitioning to a hybrid role and WE NEED LOCAL CANDIDATES. Please apply if interested and we look forward to receiving your application.
We’re looking for a Project Coordinator with excellent communication and organizational skills to join our rapidly expanding CRO Sales team. The ideal candidate will work as an integral part of the team to align all project activities, timelines, and budgets.
Candidate will need to have experience in life sciences as the position requires interactions with medical specialists, researchers, and external development teams from partners and vendors. The key responsibilities will include the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and assist the logistical and operational aspects of assigned projects.
• Periodically update clients on project statuses and serve as point-of-contact between customers and antibody/protein/peptide production teams
• Schedule meetings, shipments, and experiments
• Communicate risks and benefits associated with critical decisions during custom reagent development (polyclonal and monoclonal antibodies, and recombinant proteins)
• Interface and communicate cross-functionally with Sales Operation, Logistics, Scientist, and Production teams to ensure timely and accurate execution of projects
• Technical and organizational leadership for antibody, protein, and peptide developments
• Implement tools and methods for Project Schedule tracking
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• B.S. in Biology or Life Sciences
• 1 year of project management experience`
• Excellent organization and time management skills required
• Familiarity with antibody/peptide development
Please reach out and apply if interested. We are looking to hire ASAP.
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.