Pitney Bowes Business Analyst in West Trenton, New Jersey
At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way.
As a Business Analyst for Pitney Bowes, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
We actively look for prospects who:
• Are passionate about client success.
• Enjoy collaborating with others.
• Strive to exceed expectations.
• Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions.
An individual who will be tasked to formulate and develop new or modified solutions to business issues affecting the operations function. This role will provide you the opportunity to develop your problem solving skills while supporting a world-class organization.
• Provide invoice audit, reconciliation, and vendor payment support as required.
• Responsible for ensuring accurate data capture and system entry.
• Investigates and responds to internal and external inquiries on any issues relating to freight payment.
• Work with carriers to improve/streamline the freight payment process, carrier aging reports, and minimizing manual processes.
• Accurate allocation of freight charges to general ledger accounts.
• Provide initial calculation and supporting data for monthly, quarterly and end of fiscal year accruals.
• Models data to facilitate root cause analysis, continuous improvement, and fact based decisions.
• Document and maintain all applicable department SOPs.
• Meet or exceed all freight payment KPIs. Maintain contract/rates in designated database.
As a Business Analyst you have:
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel; proficiency in Microsoft Access and SQL databases preferred.
• Proficiency in SAP, CTSI, or comparable tool financial management and reporting.
• Exceptional problem solving and analytical skills with strong attention to detail.
• Ability to evaluate, analyze, and interpret carrier documents and apply solid judgment, resulting in accurate resolutions.
• Exceptional organizational skills and the ability to multitask.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Bachelor’s degree (Finance, Economics, or Business Degree)
• Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
• Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspective and development
• Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
• Offer comprehensive benefits globally
At Pitney Bowes, our passionate and ambitious team delivers innovations that help clients navigate the complex and always evolving world of commerce: from helping them use data to market to the best customers, to enabling the sending of parcels and packages efficiently, to securing payments through statements and invoices. In everything, we do, we deliver accuracy and precision to drive meaningful impact.
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
W/M/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBT are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.
Title: Business Analyst
Location: NJ-West Trenton
Requisition ID: 182999