TEKsystems Support Technician in West Chicago, Illinois
Provide support to both internal and external Ball users to ensure effective problem identification and resolution of end user software and hardware issues which include: Email, MS Office, voice & conferencing applications, printers, scanners, PC’s and mobile devices such as laptops, tablets and smart phones. In addition, this position will support the roll-out of hardware and software upgrades. This role will be about 75% hands on support for local employees in the West Chicago office and 25% remote support for users nation-wide.
• Support and maintain laptop PC, desktop PC, and Mac hardware and software, including new computer set-up, images, software installation, upgrades and troubleshooting.
• Support protocols, procedures and policies and meet arranged service level agreements.
• Conduct problem identification and resolution while accurately recording all requests and problem information in the ticket system. Ensure that unassigned requests and/or incidents are completed in a timely manner or escalate appropriately.
• Provide tier 1 support, and conduct user training sessions to increase adoption and efficient use of technologies being used throughout the organization.
• Analyze issues to identify root causes, looking for ways to improve early detection, communication and prevent reoccurrences.
• Maintain database records of all hardware/software purchases, and placements.
• Interact with vendors and internal users for the acquisition and implementation of new system technologies, as required.
• Conduct research on emerging products, services, protocols and standards in support of help-desk operations.
• Create and manage internal and external-facing support documentation.
Troubleshooting, Support, Office 365, Help desk, Active directory, Windows, Technical support, Imaging, Printers, Desktop, Hardware, Software, Ticketing System, Windows 10
Top Skills Details:
Troubleshooting,Support,Office 365,Help desk,Active directory,Windows,Technical support,Imaging,Printers
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Must have a passion and aptitude for technology and the ability to see how they can benefit the business. They need to be self-motivated and have the ability to work independantly.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
We are an equal opportunity employers and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. To view the EEO is the law poster click here. Applicants with disabilities that require an accommodation or assistance a position, please call 888-472-3411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. This is a dedicated line designed exclusively to assist job seekers whose disability prevents them from being able to apply online. Messages left for other purposes will not receive a response.