Bayada Registered Nurse in Wellsboro, Pennsylvania
Apply NowApply Now Save this Job Saved Job
Job Description Job ID:7032821002 Location:Wellsboro, PA Category:Registered Nurse Date Posted:11/20/2023
Come for the Flexibility, Stay for the Culture .
Looking for a new career to call home for the holidays?
BAYADA Offers Our Registered Nurses :
· One on one care
· Flexible scheduling based on your preferences
· Weekly pay
· Preventive Care Coverage for ALL employees (PRN included)
· Short commute times – we match you with cases nearest you
· Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
· Company-paid life insurance
· Employee Assistance Program
· Career advancement and training
BAYADA Home Health Care was founded on the principle that health care gets better when clients get better care at home—the place they most want to be. Delivering care is our highest priority and greatest joy.
How we prepare our RNs for success :
· Paid training from day 1 in the office, in the home, and online
· Practice with award-winning adult and pediatric Simulation labs
· 24/7 on call clinical support
· Electronic charting using AlayaCare
We care for clients of all ages, diagnoses, and acuity levels. We offer a multitude of paid training to our nurses to feel comfortable and competent on their first shift.
We have clients in the following areas: Wellsboro, Mansfield, Liberty, Knoxville, and throughout Tioga County.
Available RN Shifts :
· 8-, 10- or 12-hour shifts
· Day shift, afternoon shift, or overnight shift
· PRN, Part-Time, or Full-Time
· No weekend or minimum requirements
My name is Bailey, I love what I do, and I look forward to connecting with you. Apply today to become a BAYADA Home Care Hero. You can text me directly at 570-295-3999, or email email@example.com.
· Current valid nursing license in the U.S.
· Graduation from a qualified nursing program
Pay: $26 to $30 an hour
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers. All employment decisions are made on a non-discriminatory basis without regard to sex, race, color, age, disability, pregnancy or maternity, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, military status, or any other similarly protected status in accordance with federal, state and local laws. Hence, we strongly encourage applications from people with these identities or who are members of other marginalized communities.