NBC Universal Project Manager, IT Operations in United States
Job Number 67096BR
Job Title Project Manager, IT Operations
Business Segment Operations & Technology
Sub-Business Global Media Operations
Posting Category Technology & Engineering
About Us NBCUniversal owns and operates over 20 different businesses across 30 countries including a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks and a premium ad-supported streaming service.
Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. We strive to foster a diverse and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. We believe that our workforce should represent the communities we live in, so that together, we can continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world. Click here to learn more about Comcast NBCUniversal’s commitment and how we are making an impact.
Country United States
State Multiple Locations
City See List Below
• BA/BS in business, computer science preferred or other technical field or appropriate work experience 5+ years of applicable experience in a technology environment, preferably for a large company. Demonstrated success in the delivery of multiple projects.7+ years in a business or leadership management role
• Proven track record in effectively organizing and directing multiple teams cross-functionally
• Strong experience in executive-level advising and interdepartmental collaboration
• Excellent project reporting skills with a focus on interdepartmental communication
• Strong organizational and leadership skills
• Experience and certifications within the Agile Framework (Scrum Master, Product Owner, Licensed Agile Coach, etc.)
• Project management experience on a global scale for technical operations centered businesses.
• Experience in working with global teams for a globally facing organization across several. Platforms.
• Passion for employee and end-user experience using data to drive decision-making.
• Experience in managing and supporting users in a Windows, Mac, and Linux environment.
• Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis of computer hardware/software systems.
• Strong verbal/written communication skills and the ability to prioritize tasks.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
NBCUniversal is an equal opportunity employer and will provide reasonable accommodations as required by applicable federal, state, and/or local laws.