Combined Insurance HR Intern in United States
Internships with Chubb
Our summer internship program offers the chance to have practical, real world experience at one of the world’s leading P&C insurance companies. As a part of the program, you will have the opportunity to work on business specific projects where you will gain knowledge and experience to supplement and strengthen your academic skills. For those who excel in the program, we would welcome the opportunity to discuss full-time employment opportunities at Chubb after graduation.
As part of our internship program you will receive:
- Targeted business training designed to help you refine your professional skills and acumen critical to the success of Chubb professionals;
- Technical training to deepen your skill level within your chosen discipline; and an understanding of our broader industry;
- Access to additional training to compliment your professional development.
The HR Summer Intern will support several HR functions and gain exposure and experience through various projects including:
- Assist the HR Business Partner team with talent development initiatives, employee relations needs, proactive employee culture and engagement projects and DE&I initiatives.
- Assist the HR Analytics team with providing HR reporting to various stakeholders.
- HR Intern will also assist with the summer intern program for NA Claims and other divisions.
Internship Program is planned to start on June 5, 2023.
- Students pursuing a bachelor’s degree in many majors will be considered
- Strong GPA preferred (3.0 required)
- Oral and written communication skills
- Leadership experience through work or involvement in community service, athletics, clubs, or other activities preferred
- Technically adept/digitally savvy
Sponsorship, now or in the future, is not available for this role. Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the U.S. without need for current or future employment-based sponsorship.
Job: *Human Resources
Title: HR Intern
Requisition ID: 354717