PRAHS Contract Manager 1 in United States
ICON plc is a world-leading healthcare intelligence and clinical research organisation. From molecule to medicine, we advance clinical research providing outsourced services to pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device and government and public health organisations.
With our patients at the centre of all that we do, we help to accelerate the development of drugs and devices that save lives and improve quality of life.
Our people are our greatest strength, are at the core of our culture, and the driving force behind our success. ICON people have a mission to succeed and a passion that ensures what we do, we do well.
As a Contracts Manager you will be responsible for leading the Site Commercial Solution Contract team, supporting clinical trials by providing management and oversight of the clinical site contracts process, including the flow of clinical trial agreement lifecycles, negotiating clinical site budgets, conducting business operations as detailed below, and ensuring that study deliverables are completed on time. This position will work closely with stakeholders such as clinical study teams, clinical project managers, the Legal department, and clinical study site personnel.
Key responsibilities will include:
· Lead the clinical contract, Clinical Trial Agreements (CTA), Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDA), and vendor contract processes
· Manage the study site budget process from initial template stage to fully negotiated site contracts and amendments.
· Analyze site contract trends and develop metrics and targe goals.
· Work with stakeholders to identify, evaluate, and implement opportunities to improve processes
· Conduct contract quality control and remediate as needed
· Ensure consistency in site payment schedules and terms
· Serve as clinical contract liaison with the Legal group and other partners
· Work collaboratively with the clinical study teams to ensure Clinical Contract deliverables are identified, communicated appropriately and met
· Manage the contract and/or budget escalation process
· Set goals and provide oversight, guidance, mentoring and feedback to the team
· Manage team workload efficiently across studies to ensure deliverables are met
· Perform hiring and training activities as needed
· Develop and maintain process documents and tools
You have an adaptable working style with the ability to establish and reset priorities as the need arise. Risk-aware, you can adjust quickly to the changes of a dynamic organisation.
Here at ICON we want our employees to succeed and ensure that they are set up for this success through constant training, development and support.
To enable success in this position you will have:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Law, Accounting or equivalent
· Previous and solid experience working within a CRO/Pharmaceutical organisation with specific experience in finance and/ or legal
· Experience negotiating contract terms and budgets
· Exemplary communication skills including a fluency in English and local language.
· Advanced MS Excel skills.
· Effective problem solving, organizational and communication skill
Benefits of Working in ICON:
Our success depends on the knowledge, capabilities and quality of our people. That’s why we are committed to developing our employees in a continuous learning culture – one where we challenge you with engaging work and where every experience adds to your professional development.
At ICON, our focus is to provide you with a comprehensive and competitive total reward package that comprises, not only an excellent level of base pay, but also a wide range of variable pay and recognition programs. In addition, our best in class employee benefits, supportive policies and wellbeing initiatives are tailored to support you and your family at all stages of your career - both now, and into the future.
ICON, including subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity and inclusive employer and is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination and harassment. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please let us know.
External Company Name: Pharmaceutical Research Associates, Inc
External Company URL: http://prahs.com/