SOS International LLC Financial Management Personnel - OCONUS in Iraq
For 30 years, clients in the private and public sectors have relied upon SOS International LLC (SOSi) for critical operations in the world’s most challenging environments. SOSi is privately held, was founded by its current ownership in 1989, maintains corporate headquarters in Reston, VA, and specializes in providing logistics, construction, training, intelligence, and information technology solutions to the defense, diplomatic, intelligence and law enforcement communities.
All interested individuals will receive consideration and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or protected veteran status. SOSi takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance diversity and inclusion of individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
4-191011-9682: Financial Management Personnel - OCONUS
Location Overseas - Iraq
Open Date 10/11/2019
SOSi is seeking Financial Management Personnel to provide financial support to the Office of Security Cooperation - Iraq (OSC-I).
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
- Contractor shall assist in the preparation of briefing materials/point papers/adhoc reports to assess the financial impact in the formulation of strategic mission guidance plan
- Update budget controls and executive control summary reports as requested and draft spreadsheets, reports, and conduct analysis to ensure short and long-range budget requirements are priced appropriately
- Prepare and maintain current execution spend plans
- Populate “real time data,” prepare ledgers, report and track ledger data, and maintain and support specified financial management information system
- Collect, monitor and analyze commitment, obligation, and expenditure information from accounting systems or records in support of the Comptroller
- Assist in the preparation and update execution data calls as required by the Comptroller, CENTCOM J8, OSD, and Congress
- Additional responsibilities include conducting risk and internal control assessments and seek accomplishments through recommended corrective actions and testing procedures
- Responsible for maintaining, reviewing, and processing travel documents for personnel
- Must have knowledge of and skill in applying, fundamental military human resource management principles and practices; and standardized analytical and evaluative methods and techniques in order to provide technical expertise and guidance as well as management advisory services to resolve factual and procedural issues within the particular area of assignment
- Must have general knowledge of the organizational structure and requirements of the various services and US Central Command suitable to provide advice to commanders, unit administrators, and military members concerning the area of program specialty
- Must be able to communicate effectively both orally and in writing, with individuals, supervisors, and management
- Must have experience which demonstrates the ability to examine reports, forms, and other documents to insure completeness and conformity to policy and procedures
- Must have experience which demonstrates the basic working knowledge of computers
- Must have experience demonstrating the ability to apply rules and regulations to financial actions
- Must have the ability to answer complex and unusual military finance questions and issues
- Requires at least a high school diploma
- Candidate must have completed a military financial management school
- Must be proficient in all Microsoft Office products
- Must possess a US Secret clearance
- Fluency in a foreign language
- Willingness to live and work under environmental and other conditions that may be uncomfortable at times
- Personnel should be aware of moving on short notice and under adverse conditions
- Requires periods of non-traditional hours including consecutive nights or weekends when necessary
- May requireabilityto lift/and or move objects or packages of up to 25 lbs.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.