NBC Universal VP, Creative Advertising in Universal City, California
Job Number 64723BR
Job Title VP, Creative Advertising
Business Segment Filmed Entertainment Group
Sub-Business Film Focus Features
Posting Category Marketing
About Us NBCUniversal owns and operates over 20 different businesses across 30 countries including a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks and a premium ad-supported streaming service.
Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. We strive to foster a diverse and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. We believe that our workforce should represent the communities we live in, so that together, we can continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world. Click here to learn more about Comcast NBCUniversal’s commitment and how we are making an impact.
Country United States
City Universal City
• Minimum of 10 years working specifically in theatrical motion pictures for a major motion picture studio or advertising agency in a role that is responsible for strategically driving the development of creative advertising campaigns.
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU’s Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
• Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
• A portfolio of recognized creative advertising campaigns for theatrical motion pictures.
• Strong, established relationships with motion picture agencies.
• Exceptional and adaptive writing and communication skills.
• Vast knowledge of music, pop culture, art and film.
• Working knowledge of the post-production process for film and video finishing.
• Working knowledge of the MPAA and network clearance issues for all AV marketing material.
• Ability to work both independently and collaboratively with other members of the team
• Willingness to participate in team projects and be a supportive part of a team
• Highly detail-oriented and thorough
• Excellent communication skills
• High degree of professionalism as the position will be creating materials for senior executives and filmmakers
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.