Aerotek ADAS/AD Vehicle System Test Issue Triage Engineer in Troy, Michigan
• Evaluate the issue found during VSYS4 and VSYS 5 level testing and triage the ownership to correct dependence for problem-solving
• Review the system design
• Coordinate test case design to match the system requirement
• Automation of finding potential issues for VSYS4 and VSYS5 testing.
• Triage the issue during vehicle preparation, summarize the issue, and align with internal engineer and external customer
• Review and improve the instrumentation for VSYS4 and VSYS5
• Summarize the common failure pattern and report potential process defeats during product development
• Review test data process scripting
• Support Test case development
• Support Test result analysis
• Support SYS 4 and SYS 5 Issue Triage
• Support Vehicle Readiness
• Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or other related auto-related fields
• Hands-on experience with CAN network
• Basic knowledge of vehicle components, and ADAS systems.
• Script skill with MATLAB or python.
• Good logical thinking on cause and effects.
• Good technical communication/presentation skills.
• Quick Learner and good at documenting.
• Driver’s license
Nice to have:
• 2 years of experience in ADAS system development.
• Knowledge of common vehicle sensors like radar and camera,
• Knowledge of signal processing and vehicle dynamics
• Understand produce development process and responsibility
• Prior issue triage/debugging experience.
• Knowledge of other vehicle communication protocol, like Eth/LIN
• Experience with reading/writing requirements and test cases
• Experience with issue logging system like Jira
• Experience with canoe
• Experience with SW debugging on embedded systems.
• Understand C++ and Simulink.
• Knowledge of functional safety.
Python, MATLAB, ADAS
Top Skills Details:
Python, MATLAB, ADAS
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.