EY Senior Manager - Program and Technology Delivery in Toronto, Ontario
Senior Manager - Program and Technology Delivery
Requisition # TOR004NG
Post Date 3 days ago
We currently have a career opportunity for a Program and Technology Delivery Senior Manager in our Financial Services Technology Consulting group. The individual will work directly with clients to transform their business challenges leveraging technology solutions. The goal is to support our clients efforts to make their business units more effective and efficient, develop new capabilities, and meet external requirements where necessary.
Our experience is also important to the analysis of specific business requirements for alignment with technology architecture, technology infrastructure design, and vendor selection decisions that support the line of business IT organizations of our clients.
This position falls within our Technology Consulting practice, which helps our clients enhance the operating effectiveness of Operations functions by assisting them as they shift their emphasis from transaction-level control, processing and reporting to more value driven, decision support and analytics.
Your key responsibilities
• Manage project teams through all phases of the technology enablement life cycle specific to the financial services industry including initial assessment, program mobilization, delivery and roll out.
• Build and deploy top performing consulting engagement teams.
• Provide subject matter expertise to engagement teams and clients on industry best practices, reference models, and emerging trends as they relate to the Financial Services Industry (FSI) technology.
• Develop project plans, track engagement financials, and manage the quality of engagement team deliverables.
• Develop and nurture relationships with clients and relevant vendors.
Skills and attributes for success
Must possess capabilities or knowledge in one or more of the following:
Program and Technology Delivery Competencies
• Program Mobilization and Management
• Agile Methodology
• IT strategy and roadmap
• Business and IT architecture
• Data architecture, data flows and some understanding of data modelling
• SDLC from requirements through to testing and roll out
• Banking Insurance Finance, Risk Management or Treasury technology and trends
• Current FSI regulatory environment and the impact to banking technology
• BCBS 239, Basel II, Basel III, IFRS 9 / 17, or other major FSI regulations
• FSI Analytics
To qualify for the role, you must have
• Bachelors degree and approximately 8+ years of related work experience;
• Previous technology consulting experience
• Demonstrated ability to manage a team of technology consultants through all phases of the technology life cycle, including requirements definition, architecture, design, development, implementation, conversion and testing
• Strong written and verbal communication, presentation, client service and technical writing skills, coupled with a strong interest in further developing and integrating operations with technology skills
Ideally, you’ll also have
• PMP, Scrum Master certification, SAFe, or other equivalent certifications (but not a requirement)
What working at EY offers
At EY, our Total Rewards package supports our commitment to creating a leading people culture - built on high-performance teaming - where everyone can achieve their potential and contribute to building a better working world for our people, our clients and our communities. Its one of the many reasons we repeatedly win awards for being a great place to work.
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package allows you to decide which benefits are right for you and which ones help you create a solid foundation for your future. Our Total Rewards package includes a comprehensive medical, prescription drug and dental coverage, a defined contribution pension plan, a great vacation policy plus firm paid days that allow you to enjoy longer long weekends throughout the year, statutory holidays and paid personal days (based on province of residence), and a range of exciting programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being. Plus, we offer:
• Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues in the industry
• Learning opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
• The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark. Apply today.
EY is committed to inclusiveness, equity and accessibility. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.