Capgemini Infrastructure Service Manager in Toronto, Ontario
Experience: A minimum of 5 years of service delivery management (application / infrastructure maintenance and support experience) with specific experience in managing Service Run.
Minimum Qualification: At a minimum, a 4-years bachelor’s degree in any discipline
Net-Com · Network (LAN/WAN/VPN) · Wi-Fi hot spots · Audio/Video Conferencing · Telephony
Infra-Security · Data Protection · Network Security · Identity and Access Management · Incident Detection & Response Management
Data-Centers · Physical & Virtual Servers · Backup solutions · Monitoring tools
Digital-Workplace · Collaboration Workplace (Microsoft Office 365) · Messaging
End-Points · Endpoints Deployment, Patching & Software Distribution · PC/Mac Provisioning & Support · PC Antivirus / Encryption / Backup
· Should have experience of directly managing client expectations.
· Good understanding of ITIL guidelines and practices. ITIL v3/v4 certification is desired.
· Should have handled multiple applications/services within a portfolio across varied platforms.
· Experience in respective scope technologies
· Strong stakeholder management experience and people management skills are a must
· Strong analytical and comprehension skills.
· Great listening and communication skills with good working level English skill
· Creative, passionate, inspired by people and able to inspire others to act
· Attention to detail and ability to multitask in an international, dynamic and complex environment
Responsibilities (one person job):
· Ensure compliance with RUN Service Level Agreements (for Availability, Continuity & Support)
· Conduct operations with Service Owners.
· Facilitate Changes & Major Incident Management
· Drive Incident/Request/Problem/Change/Knowledge management as per ITIL best-practices
· Handle stakeholder Management (including escalations & monthly service reviews)
· Enhance customer satisfaction through continuous service improvement initiatives.
· Promote the group's image and resource’s capability to the Business
Add no more than 5-7 bullet points
About the responsibilities for this position
Be sure they are actual responsibilities, not skills
Add no more than 3-5 required skills
Focus on the priority skills required for this role
Life at Capgemini
Capgemini supports all aspects of your well-being throughout the changing stages of your life and career. For eligible employees, we offer:
Collaborating with teams of creative, fun, and driven colleagues
Flexible work options enabling time and location-based flexibility
Company-provided home office equipment
Virtual collaboration and productivity tools to enable hybrid teams
Comprehensive benefits program (Health, Welfare, Retirement and Paid time off)
Other perks and wellness benefits like discount programs, and gym/studio access.
Paid Parental Leave and coaching, baby welcome gift, and family care/illness days
Back-up childcare/elder care, childcare discounts, and subsidized virtual tutoring
Tuition assistance and weekly hot skill development opportunities
Experiential, high-impact learning series events
Access to mental health resources and mindfulness programs
Access to join Capgemini Employee Resource Groups around communities of interest
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of over 360,000 team members in more than 50 countries. With its strong 55-year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2022 global revenues of €22 billion.
Get The Future You Want | www.capgemini.com (http://www.capgemini.com/#_blank)
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Capgemini is committed to providing reasonable accommodations during our recruitment process. If you need assistance or accommodation, please reach out to your recruiting contact.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in Canada must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in Canada by Capgemini.
Organization: NA CAN INDUSTRIES
Title: Infrastructure Service Manager
Requisition ID: 072314