AAA Allied Group Inc AAA Retail Sales Associate II in Topeka, Kansas
Do you have an interest in helping others while working for a company that puts its members first? As a AAA Associate, you aren’t just selling products, you are providing exceptional member experiences by representing AAA products and services. Every day is an opportunity for you to transform our guests into loyal members and provide them with the excellent customer service they’ve grown to expect.
Our AAA store in Topeka, KS is seeking a full time (37.5) sales professional to work between store hours of Monday - Friday 9:00am - 6:00pm, Saturday 9:00am - 3:00pm. Candidates must be willing to work at least 2 Saturdays per month.
At AAA, your success is our success. What we offer:
- Competitive pay of $12.75 per hour
- A monthly incentive plan based off of your ability to meet and exceed your individual goals
- Comprehensive health, dental, life, Rx insurance coverage
- Up to 3 weeks of paid time accrued during the first year
- Paid time off to volunteer
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401(K) plan with company match of 7%
- Free AAA Premier Battery Membership
As a Sales Associate, you will:
- Process payments for all store transactions
- Reconcile daily transactions and prepare bank deposits at end of shift
- Greet customers and direct them appropriately
- Consistently up-sell/cross-sell AAA products including new memberships, credit cards and insurance referrals
- Assist members with booking car rental, hotels, and trip tix.
- Answer incoming overflow calls for Roadside Assistance during high volumes
What you can provide AAA:
- Have a high school diploma/GED
- Minimum of two (2) years of sales/customer service experience in a cash handling position
- Have effective communication skills both written and oral
- Proficient computer skills including the ability to multitask in several websites and programs
- Accurate math skills and the ability to read maps and geography knowledge a plus
Retail cashier, sales, sales associate, sales cashier, cashier customer service, cashier receptionist, sales representative, service cashier, store cashier
If you have the qualities and skills described, apply today to become a part of our growing team!
To learn more about our company and the position, please visit*Our Company Website, AAAClubAlliance.jobs*.
To see what it is like to work at AAA Club Alliance, check out ourDay In The Life Videos on the Company Website.
At AAA Club Alliance, we’ve been driven for more than 100 years to provide our members with superior roadside assistance, personal service, and peace of mind. This same commitment to a life well-lived has earned AAA Club Alliance the reputation as a great place to work. Our people tell us it’s the company’s positive work/life balance, the dynamic team environment, excellent benefits, and strong customer focus that keep them happy; their ideas are respected and valued. And, perhaps most important of all, they get to make a difference every day.
AAA Club Alliance Inc. is committed to provide a safe and professional work environment. EOE/M/F/D/V
This Organization participates in E-Verify:
E-Verify Participation Poster
E-Verify Right to Work
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:
The Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
The Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
The Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
Applicants have rights under State and Local Employment Laws:
Arizona Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Discrimination and Harassment in Employment are prohibited by Law
Pregnant Workers Fairness Act
Discrimination in Employment is Prohibited
New Jersey Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Employment Provisions of the Pennsylvania Human Relations Act
Philadelphia Employment Discrimination
Philadelphia Ban the Box
Posted 30+ Days Ago * Full time * 13494
Job Category: Sales