Kelly Services Human Resources Advisor in Spring, Texas
Kelly Services is hiring a temporary HR Advisor for a global oil and gas company in Spring, TX.
Job Title: HR Advisor / Generalist II
Start date: 6/10/2019
End Date: 6/9/2020
• Supports business strategies execution through effective application of common HR processes, tools and solutions
• Partners with HR Advisors, HR Supervisors and GHRS to support clients. May have own client group.
• Builds credibility and trust through accurate and timely delivery of work products and positive interactions with employees, supervisors and managers
• Supports HR service delivery, including Performance Assessment (PADP), Staffing & Development (S&D), Case Management, etc.
• Interprets HR policies, guidelines and programs and advises clients
• Analyzes and interprets data; identifies insights and trends
• Supports supervisory effectiveness initiatives
• Shares knowledge and seeks input from others, contributes to the development of and supports team decisions; builds and maintains networks
• Supports compliance with internal & external HR license to operate requirements
• Identifies and/or implements improvements to HR processes
Why Kelly ® ?
Services ® , we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune
100 ™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access
the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect
AboutKelly Services ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.