Spartanburg Regional Healthcare System Registered Nurse - Regional Call Center Services in Spartanburg, South Carolina
The Registered Nurse (RN), under the direction of the Manager/Director, utilizes advanced nursing knowledge to provide callers with appropriate healthcare information and options telephonically, through the use of physician approved protocols and nursing guidelines. RN will provide triage, health education, medical procedure overviews, physician referrals and community resource referrals to callers. Performs hospital discharge and disease-management follow-up telephone calls utilizing established health surveys and triage guidelines.
- Associates Degree in Nursing
- 3-5 years Nursing Experience
- Current license to practice in South Carolina as a Registered Nurse. Current license to practice in Pennsylvania as a Registered Nurse or will obtain within 120-days of hire.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
- 6+ years Nursing Experience