Aerotek Finishing Operator in Solon, Ohio
15 Finishing Operators
CTH: 60 Days
SHIFTS: ROTATING 12 hour shifts- ASK ME FOR CALENDAR OF SHIFTS*
• DAYS- A & C 7:00a.m. -7:00 p.m. – 5 OPEN • NIGHTS- B & D 7:00p.m. - 7:00 a.m.- 10 OPEN
• OT IS REQUIRED AT TIMES- MAY BE REQUIRED TO WORK 6 DAYS IN A ROW PAY RATES:
• Days -$15.24 per hour • Nights - $15.40 per hour
Finishing Operator • Candidates will be working on a line of an automated packaging machine that glues, folds or cuts boxes • Candidates will be checking the boxes for quality issues • Will be working in very fast pace environment • Will be lifting 40+ lbs to stack boxes at the end of the line & loading boxes into machine • This is a very repetitive fast pace job • Will be sorting boxes and determining what is scrap waste at times • Will be loading boxes into a machine • Will be palletizing and wrapping flat boxes on a pallet for shipping • Will be ensuring the machine is running properly • Once brought on perm after 60 day probationary period will be trained how to operate the automated machines and equipment • Will be standing on their feet for entire shift • Lunch & breaks are paid- 1 – 30 min lunch and 1 – 15 min break • Will at times be required to hand fold boxes which requires a lot of dexterity and patience
SOME CANDIDATES WILL BE WORKING IN THE PRINTING DEPARTMENT PRINTING DEPARTMENT JOB DESCRIPTION: it is not permanent that they will be in the printing department – they will eventually be moved to finishing!
• Will be taking pallets apart that have boxes stacked on them • Will be sorting boxes on pallets • Will be assisting the utility department • Will be cleaning and clearing products from the line • Will be making pallets neat by stacking them • Will be helping in the bail room to take large waste bins on wheels to the shredding department • May be loading the shredder with the scrap • Will be lifting 40 lbs repeatedly
packaging line, machine operator, gluing operator, assembly line, general production, assembly, automated machinery, extrusion, sorting, packing, pallets, wrapping, inspection, quality, line assembly
Top Skills Details:
- Assembly line
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Must have HS diploma or GED (send to FSG when completing ESF)
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs repeatedly
- Must have at least 1 year of manufacturing experience
- Must be able to work 12 hour rotating shifts
- MUST be open to working 6 days a week
- Must have ability to match or detect colors and shades
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.