Taco Bell Assistant General Manager in Simi Valley, California
Starting wage of Up To $54,000 / year is based on Experience and Availability.
DRG is looking for energized and motivated individuals who want to work for a fast growing company, with tons of opportunity for growth! Asan Assistant Manager, you will support the restaurant and General Manager by managing great shifts and assists in completing administrative duties. In the absence of the General Manager you provide the leadership necessary to make sure the restaurant consistently operates to brand standards. Assistant Managers should have strong leadership qualities and organizational skills with a confident, professional manner, and can give clear detailed instructions, exhibit strong time management skills and good problem-solving and decision-making skills.
Diversified Restaurant Group is a people first company! We pride ourselves on being a large company with a small company feel. Every person that works here is part of the DRG Family! What started as a 30-unit Taco Bell business in 2012, has since grown into a 240+ unit, multi-brand operation. DRG currently operates Taco Bell restaurants in California, Kansas, Missouri, and Nevada along with Arby's restaurants in Alaska, California, and Nevada. We have more than 6,000 team members and continue to grow every day!
Our CORE Values are simple:
What will YOU do?
• Having a clear understanding of and the ability to perform every job in the restaurant.
• Oversees team members and Shift Managers to ensure they complete all assigned duties and consistently serve safe, high quality food in a timely, friendly manner.
• Ensure the restaurant is a safe place for team members to work and customers to visit.
• Ensure all team member training and certifications are completed to plan.
• Ensure all health and safety standards are always followed, making sure the restaurant adheres to all state and local regulations.
• Assist in development of Shift Managers and Future Leaders.
• Assist the General Manager with restaurant maintenance.
• Assist the General Manager with finding, interviewing, hiring, and onboarding future team members.
• Assist General Manager in maintaining consistent strong financial results.
Are you Qualified?
• Must be 18 years or older.
• Experience: Two-years Restaurant experience required with proven lead experience on all shifts
• Education: High School Diploma
• Must have the ability to read, speak, comprehend, and write in English.
• Must maintain current Health Card according to state or local requirements.
• Must have reliable transportation.
• Must pass Criminal Background Check including MVR.
• Must be able to pass SERV Safe Certification Course and Exam.
• This position has an expected 50-hour work week.
• This position requires open availability (Open availability may be nights, weekends, holidays, varies depending on the needs of the business).
DISCLAIMER: You are applying to Diversified Restaurant Group, a franchisee of Taco Bell and Arby's Corp. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees.