Fiserv Manager Software Architecture II in Short Hills, New Jersey
"• Work on UI side of the product, including C#.NET, WCF/WPF, Angular/HTML. Knowledge in PL/SQL or Python is a plus.
• Follow the development schedule based on the Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) for projects.
• Excellent .Net code analysis and debugging ability is pre-requisite.
• Discuss functional and technical issues with Business Analyst and Architect.
• Code development using C#.NET, WCF/WPF, Angular/HTML, MVC Framework etc.
• Should have worked with windows and web applications
• Strong knowledge of REST based business services/API.
• Should have great knowledge of different design patterns and implemented them.
• Should be having strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
• Demonstrates strong ability to model and translate business requirement to a database architecture and design.
• Responsible for the code quality resulting in excellent customer experience.
• Work closely with Project lead as and when required for project status reporting.
• Helps monitor project schedule (red, yellow, green) and helps suggest potential late issues.
• Mentor team members in adopting technologies , tools and best practices
• Strong analytical, troubleshooting and issue resolution skills
• Ability to optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.• Ability to provide estimation and scheduling for assignments
• Ability to coordinate and communicate day-to-day operational delivery issues• Escalates Risks/Issues in Project as soon as observed.
• Ability to work in Agile frame works/feature team in various capacities and get the desired results.
• Guide and mentor team members
• BS/BA degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience
• Bank / Credit Union or financial services experience is a plus
• Experience of Relational Databases and ERA methods or Systems design experience from Relational Database modeling to architectural design a plus.
• Manage a Dedicated Team of Developers, Testers and Architects. This includes all HR responsibilities, including annual reviews and growth mentorship."