Robert Half Inventory Accountant in Seattle, Washington
Immediate opening for an Inventory Accountant in the Finance department with a Seattle, WA client. Candidate should have a strong commitment to excellence and strive for personal and professional growth; demonstrated outstanding work performance; an aptitude for analysis and problem solving; have an uncompromising level of integrity and confidentiality and enjoy working in a team environment as an effective contributor.
• Receives communication from our international and domestic partners regarding shipment details and update purchase orders in the ERP system accordingly.
• Maintain a working relationship with the customs broker and ocean freight lines to ensure accurate billing and timely delivery of shipments.
• Prepare the cost analysis for incoming shipments and update the ERP system to ensure that all costs are captured before delivery.
• Upon receipt of shipment, enters accounts payable trade invoices into the ERP system.
• Prepares reconciliation of PPV account at month end for financial statements.
• Bill drop shipments for customers on an as needed basis.
• Ability to problem solve
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Dependable and adheres to deadlines
• Bachelor’s Degree in accounting or a related field of study, or relevant work experience (minimum of 3 years of experience).
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.