Kelly Services Associate Bioengineer-Seattle, WA in Seattle, Washington
Duration = from start date thru May 2, 2020 (end date is fixed)
Typical Daily Work Hours = Mon-Fri, 40 Hrs/Wk, 8am to 5pm (some flexibility in start/end times)
Weekend & OT work = at least once/monthly
The Associate Bioengineer will be part of a team of associates, engineers, and scientists that develop next-generation processes and technologies for manufacturing adoptive T-cell therapies. The positions will require experimental design, experimental execution, data analysis, drafting of technical reports, and presentation of results.
• Design and execution of T-cell culture and bioseparation related experiments
• Development of processes and technologies for adoptive T-cell therapy manufacturing
• Troubleshooting and solving technical problems of moderate scope with some help from their manager
• Maintenance of excellent data records
• Analysis, summarization, and presentation of results
• Supporting lab functions including restocking consumables, maintaining equipment, and cleaning
• Flexibility with work schedule as maintenance of cell cultures on occasional weekends, early mornings, or evenings is required
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
• BS or MS in Bioengineering, Biomedical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Biology or a relevant scientific discipline
• 2-5 years of mammalian or primary cell culture laboratory experience
• Basic knowledge of immunology
• Experience with T-cell selection, viral transduction, non-viral gene delivery, T-cell expansion, and cryopreservation
• Experience in executing and analyzing data from multicolor flow cytometry or bioassays
• Familiarity with design of experiment approaches and statistical analysis of data
• Ability to learn new technologies and acquire knowledge quickly in the rapidly expanding adoptive T-cell therapy field
Why Kelly ® ?
With Kelly, you’ll have access to some of the world’s highest-regarded scientific organizations—providing you with opportunities to work on today’s most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you’ll be proud to help advance. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and found opportunities for more than 9,000 scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.
AboutKelly Services ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook , LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.