Amazon Account Executive, Growth, Amazon Ads in Seattle, Washington
Amazon Advertising operates at the intersection of eCommerce and advertising, offering a rich array of digital display advertising solutions with the goal of helping our customers find and discover anything they want to buy. We help advertisers reach Amazon customers on Amazon.com, across our other owned and operated sites, on other high quality sites across the web, and on millions of Kindles, tablets, and mobile devices. We start with the customer and work backwards in everything we do, including advertising. If you’re interested in joining a rapidly growing team working to build a unique, world-class advertising group with a relentless focus on the customer, you’ve come to the right place.
This is an opportunity to sell world class personalization technologies and drive sales across multiple platforms to mid-to-large brand and performance advertisers. There are also opportunities to grow and retain revenue from existing advertisers. If you have a consultative selling style, yield from media and or marketing world and are ready to deliver strategic advertising solutions to your clients apply today!
Key job responsibilities
• Use your influencing and relationship-building skills to prospect, penetrate and develop executive-level relationships with clients, uncovering the business needs of Amazon's clients
• Retain and grow revenue from existing advertisers
• Drive deals to closure in a new business environment
• You influence how decisions are made by leading with data, and are focused on understanding how Amazon's products and tools can help build relevant advertising solutions for our customers
• Deliver the highest level of sales and customer service to our clients
• Utilize sales CRM to measure progress against pertinent sales activities and opportunities
• Understand and learn about the e-commerce industry and competitive environment, including competitor product offerings
• Collaborate cross-functionally to create and execute advertising plans for different types of businesses
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
Seattle, WA, USA
1+ years of sales experience
1+ years of selling advertising or advertising-like services experience
Experience with online productivity tools such as Office 365, Salesforce or similar software
Experience working cross-functionally and with a wide range of employees with different skill sets
Experience in the advertising, media or agency landscape, and proven track record of reaching and exceeding sales revenue goals via new and existing business
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several US geographic markets. The base pay for this position ranges from $49,600/year in our lowest geographic market up to $119,300/year in our highest geographic market. Pay is based on a number of factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Amazon is a total compensation company. This position is eligible for variable pay via a sales compensation plan. These plans pay according to achievement level against sales targets and/or business objectives. Dependent on the position offered, equity, sign-on payments, and other forms of compensation may be provided as part of a total compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits. For more information, please visit https://www.aboutamazon.com/workplace/employee-benefits. This position will remain posted until filled. Applicants should apply via our internal or external career site.