Cisco Project/Program Manager in Sao Paulo, Brazil
It's an exciting time to work at Cisco!
Where every day we live our mission, shaping the future of the Internet by creating unprecedented value and opportunity for our customers, employees, investors, and ecosystem partners. Join our world-class supply chain team, a catalyst for change in driving company transformation, supporting innovation, improving efficiency, and exceeding customer expectations.
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference. Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays, and learns, but our edge comes from our people towards an Inclusive Future.
Your role would be to help Cisco Supply Chain to unleash the full power of digitization. As we are subject to a constant change deploying processes, policies, and technologies to help us to be successful, and we need hardworking individuals like you to contribute to our journey.
You will be part of a Regional Supply Chain Operations team accountable for guiding and leading our manufacturing partners to meet our customers’ expectations as well as helping Cisco to build, implement and adopt new processes, platforms and technologies that enable better customer experience.
We are looking for authentic, self-motivated, and hardworking candidates willing to enroll in an outstanding team. Analytical in thinking, curious about how things are working, and hands-on preference. A candidate that actively seeks opportunities for improvement, increase efficiency by digitizing, simplifying, and automating our processes and tools.
Responsibilities: * Lead programs including strategy development, supporting analysis & stakeholder engagement for roadmap deployment and transformational projects. * Work closely with Product Operations, Business Units' central project management teams, global tax, regional operations leaders, technical leaders, and product leaders, to develop the network strategy. * Collaborate with product vector teams to understand business needs and develop the strategy & business case for product moves. * Act as a key liaison of the Local Manufacturing Brazil team and other teams to bring cross-functional ideas and opportunities into our organization.
- Strong experience in the supply chain, and preferably have a proven understanding of Cisco's physical supply chain network across build, ship, and warehousing nodes.
- Good knowledge of Brazilian Market and used to low volume, high mix environment.
- Strong Project Management skills and capable of pulling together project plans for projects with multiple stakeholders and interdependencies. Ability to understand results, handle partners and budget.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Must demonstrate discernment, along with knowledge of taxes and their implications.
- Must demonstrate critical thinking, thought leadership as well as the ability to lead initiatives through implementation.
- As an individual contributor, strategic thinking, analytical attitude, and hands-on approach are required.
- Strong analytical skills, and enjoy "rolling up your sleeves" to drive analytics and optimizations in support of the strategy.
- Excellent communication skills including the ability to persuasively across all levels of the organization and deliver presentations to senior executives, partners, stakeholders, being able to modulate accurately according to the audience of the content to be delivered. Ability to call out issues in a timely manner. English written and verbal proficiency with Portuguese is very desirable and Spanish is a differentiator.
- Fast executor, self-starter, and organized/self-manageable.
- 10+ years proven experience with supply chain and/or analytics and project management
- PMI and/or CPIM certification is desirable.
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re "old" (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns, and protects. No other company can do what we do - you can’t put us in a box!
But "Digital Transformation" is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take the difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world-changing? Be you, with us!
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.