TYONEK NATIVE CORPORATION Training Mission Simulator and Range Administrator in San Antonio, Texas
Tyonek is seeking applications in anticipation of a contract award for AF Cyber Operations - Training Mission Simulator and Cyber Range Administrator to perform duties below:
- Install, configure, operate, maintain, and troubleshoot various virtualization platforms (VMware, VMWorkstation, VMPlayer, VirtualBox)
- Install, configure, operate, maintain, and troubleshoot networking switches, routers, cables, racks, and firewalls
- Capable of partitioning single server into multiple virtual machines (VMware, Microsoft, and others)
- Configure simulators that are flexible and scalable with the ability to integrate and support Cyber and Information Operations
- Proactively monitor event logs for baseline changes or errors and take appropriate actions to resolve issues
- Supports the acquisition of hardware and software as well as subcontractor services as needed.
- May provide technical support and troubleshooting to users.
- May perform network administration duties.
- Responsible for day-to-day operations and maintenance of virtualization servers and desktop infrastructure
- Deploy and maintain enterprise virtual training cloud environments for students and instructors in classroom and development operations
- Provide Tier 2/3 network support to optimize the Cyber Training Range for optimal performance
- Other duties as assigned
- A minimum of a Bachelors Degree and 4 years\' experience in a related Cyber/IT field is required
- IAT Level II is required
- Top Secret Clearance/SCI required
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform post offer, pre-employment substance abuse testing.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.
- Must be able to walk or stand on level and/or inclined surfaces and sit for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to routinely climb / descend stairs.
- On occasion must be able to lift 30 pounds.
- Must be able to routinely grasp or handle objects, use finger dexterity, bend elbows / knees, and reach above / below shoulders.
- Works in a normal office environment with controlled temperature and lighting conditions.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER / VEVRAA /ADA
TNC and its subsidiaries fall under ANCSA and are entitled under Federal Law to extend hiring preferences to its shareholders. ANCSA provides TNC the authority to give shareholder preference in hiring. TNC reaffirms its belief in equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment. Tyonek is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and a VEVRAA governed Federal Contractor who affords equal employment opportunity to protected veterans and people with disabilities. TNC provides all employees and job applicants equal employment opportunities in hiring and promotion without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, race, religion, color, veteran status, genetic information, physical or mental disability, national origin or any other reason prohibited by law.
\ \ For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.\ \