Edwards Lifesciences Associate Production Supply, Shared Services in Salt Lake City, Utah
• Distribute sterile tools necessary for valve assembly to the production line on a daily basis, at the start of business
• Conduct monthly cycle counts of floor stock inventory
• Transport products between operations
• Terminate components and/or materials in JDE to allow availability in clean room floor stock
• Other incidental duties: General work area housekeeping
Education and Experience:
H.S. Diploma or equivalent 0 years years experience none required Preferred
• Good communication skills
• Able to read, comprehend and speak English
• Adhere to Edwards Environmental Health and Safety and Quality guidelines as they relate to department clean room medical device manufacturing
• Must be able to work with minimum supervision by following detailed manufacturing instructions
• Work in a Team environment
• Basic computer skills
• Adhere to all EHS rules and requirements and take adequate control measures in preventing injuries to themselves and others as well as to the protection of environment and prevention of pollution under their span of influence/control
Edwards is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer including protected Veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Edwards Lifesciences is the global leader in patient-focused medical innovations for structural heart disease, as well as critical care and surgical monitoring. Driven by a passion to help patients, the company collaborates with the world's leading clinicians and researchers to address unmet healthcare needs, working to improve patient outcomes and enhance lives. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Edwards Lifesciences has extensive operations in North America, Europe, Japan, Latin America and Asia and currently employs over 15,000 individuals worldwide.
For us, helping patients is not a slogan - it's our life's work. From developing devices that replace or repair a diseased heart valve to creating new technologies that monitor vital signs in the critical care setting, we focus on helping patients regain and improve the quality of their life.