Performance Food Group Non-CDL Driver - $3000 Hiring Bonus in Rogers, Minnesota
Non-CDL Driver - $3000 Hiring Bonus
Performance Foodservice Twin Cities (0557)
A Van Driver is responsible for delivering, unloading, and may collect payment for product sold to customers and other duties as assigned.
Why choose Performance?
DAY ONE BENEFITS : Including medical, dental, vision, 401k (employer match), employer-paid life insurance, discounted employee stock purchase plan, generous Paid Time Off, & more! Day one Benefits apply to all associates starting on or after July 01, 2021.
Financial security: Non-CDL Drivers earn a minimum of $19.50 per hour
Growth opportunity: Interested in obtaining your CDL-A? We will pay to send you to driving school and train you! We promote from within!
Delivering, unloading, and may collect payment for product sold to customers.
Other duties as assigned.
Address Line 1:
13400 Commerce Blvd
Rogers, Minnesota (MN)
Full Time / Part Time:
Performance Food Group and/or its subsidiaries (individually or collectively, the "Company") provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all applicants and employees, regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations. Please click on the following links to review: (1) our EEO Policy (http://pfgc.com/Policy) ; (2) the "EEO is the Law" poster (http://pfgc.com/Poster) and supplement (http://pfgc.com/Supplement) ; and (3) the Pay Transparency Policy Statement (http://pfgc.com/PayTransparency) .
• 1 Year of experience Non-Commercial Driver's License
• Meet the medical requirements of the DOT
• Successful driving experience within the foodservice industry
Performance Foodservice, PFG’s broadline distributor, maintains a unique relationship with a variety of local customers, including independent restaurants and hotels, healthcare facilities, schools, and quick-service eateries. A team of sales reps, chefs, consultants and other experts builds close relationships with each customer, providing advice on improving operations, menu development, product selection and operational strategies. The Performance Foodservice team delivers delicious food, but also goes above and beyond to help independent restaurant owners achieve their dreams.
• High school diploma/GED or state approved equivalent
• Valid non-commercial drivers license
• Meet all State licensing and/or certification requirements (where applicable)
• Must be 21 years of age
• Clean Motor Vehicle Report (MVR) for past 3 years
• Pass post offer drug test and criminal background check
• Pass road test
• Valid current DOT Health Card and/or able to secure new DOT Health Card
• Able to hand-lift and utilize two-wheeler, lift gate and/or other equipment to move and/or stack product cases/freight of varying size and weight throughout shift; product generally ranges from between 10-35 pounds and up to between approximately 60 and 90 pounds, depending on the location
•1 Year Class D Driving Experience
Click Here for Benefits Information (https://pfgc.com/Careers.aspx#benefits)