Marriott Supervisor de TI in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Job Number 21139695
Job Category Information Technology
Location JW Marriott Hotel Rio de Janeiro, Avenida Atlantica, 2600, Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Brand JW Marriott
Position Type Non-Management
Located Remotely? N
Marriott International portfolio of brands includes both JW Marriott and Marriott Hotels.
Marriott Hotels , Marriott International’s flagship brand with more than 500 global locations, is advancing the art of hosting so that our guests can travel brilliantly. As a host with Marriott Hotels, you will help keep this promise by delivering premium choices, sophisticated style, and well-crafted details. With your skills and imagination, together we will innovate and reinvent the future of travel.
JW Marriott is part of Marriott International's luxury portfolio and consists of more than 80 beautiful properties in gateway cities and distinctive resort locations around the world. JW believes our associates come first. Because if you’re happy, our guests will be happy. It’s as simple as that. Our hotels offer a work experience unlike any other, where you’ll be part of a community and enjoy a true camaraderie with a diverse group of co-workers. JW creates opportunities for training, development, recognition and most importantly, a place where you can really pursue your passions in a luxury environment. Treating guests exceptionally starts with the way we take care of our associates. That’s The JW Treatment™.
• Formação superior completa ou em curso nas áreas de: Tecnologia da Informação, Ciências da Computação, Engenharia de Softwares, Engenharia de Telecomunicações ou Redes Digitais;
• Experiência na área de TI (administração de redes, banco de dados, infraestrutura e suporte);
• Conhecimentos em: Administração de Sistemas Operacionais (Windows); sistemas de virtualização VMWare; redes TCP/IP e Telecom;
• Experiência em hotelaria desejável;
• Domínio da lingua inglesa (fala e escrita);
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, such as disability and veteran status, or any other basis covered under applicable law.