Adecco Staffing Material Handler in Richmond, California
At Adecco, we are the workforce experts providing work opportunities to individuals across all industries.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, and our 30,000 internal colleagues are working hard to help our candidates find jobs and advance their careers. Currently, we are assisting a local client recruiting for Material Handler jobs in Richmond, CA. These are temp to hire jobs that will allow you to enhance your career while gaining valuable Warehouse experience.
Primary responsibilities include:
• Picking, packing, and stocking movement within a warehouse.
• Maintaining the uninterrupted flow of a production line.
• Keeping the warehouse clean.
• Moving packages to correct locations in warehouse environment
• Ensuring any potential hazards are dealt with quickly and efficiently.
• Keep eye for detail and accuracy
• Must be able to stand for an entire shift
• Good organizational skills and a methodical approach to work
• Work well under pressure and have the ability to meet tight deadlines
• Applicants must be able to read, understand and follow instructions in English
The starting pay rate for Material Handler jobs is $15.23/hr, plus overtime as needed.
We have multiple shifts available and can help you choose the best shift to fit your schedule!
At Adecco, we care about our associates' wellbeing on the job and off, which is why we offer the following benefits:
• Medical, dental, and vision plans
• Paid Holidays
• 401(k) Plan
• Skills Training
• Weekly pay with direct deposit and pay card
For instant consideration for this Material Handler job with Adecco in Richmond, CA, click on Apply Now! After submitting your application, you can choose to answer a few quick questions to be pre-screened for the job, and you will have the opportunity to schedule an immediate interview!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.