Kelly Services ERP Implementation - Program Manager in Renton, Washington
We are seeking an Oracle ERP Project Manager to be accountable for supporting a functional pillar of our multi-year Oracle Cloud transformation initiative focusing on HR
In this position you will have the following responsibilities:
• Develops project plans in alignment with the organization’s strategic plans and objectives.
• Builds support to influence decisions in order to ensure work toward common objectives.
• Manage ministry / hospital / clinic / client expectations from initial project identification through the project lifecycle including the post-live deployment phase.
• Develop and gains ministry / hospital / clinic / sponsor approval and signoff of the project charter, plan, activities and work breakdown schedule needed for a successful go-live.
• Builds and manages multiple, multi-functional collaborative project and/or work teams that are primary or supportive of the project activities.
• Coordinates the activities of multi-functional teams, as well as the project budget, task dependencies and schedule.
• Delivers appropriate integration, training and implementation plans and activities.
• Manages stakeholders and multiple project teams in the context of a single project.
• Develops root cause analyses and process improvement plans.
• Maintains all project artifacts.
Required qualifications for this position include:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Project Management / BA / Healthcare Admin / Clinical Or equivalent educ/experience.
• 4 years Project management experience in healthcare, information services , or other relevant industry or operations leading small to medium sized projects with increasing complexity using PM methodologies and software.
• 4 years Project management experience in healthcare, information services, or other relevant industry or operations managing projects with multiple project teams, product development lifecycle, or quality lifecycle.
• 4 years Project management experience in healthcare, information services, or other relevant industry or operations making formal and informal presentations to senior and executive management and key stakeholders.
• 4 years Project management experience in healthcare, information services, or other relevant industry or operations developing and modifying process standards and objectives to a project as appropriate.
• Demonstrated problem solving skills
• Excellent collaborations and team building skills
• Effective conflict manager skills
• Ability to simultaneously handle multiple priorities
• Demonstrated project Manager skills
• Ability to develop, direct, motivate and gain commitment with teams.
• Demonstrated ability to take initiative, prioritize work, manage time and respond effectively to a rapidly changing environment.
• Excellent written and oral communication that is timely, accurate, professional, consistent and targeted to the appropriate audience.
• Ability to analyze and report on foreseeable future implications of current decisions.
• Demonstrated knowledge and skills in assessing and mitigating risks through risk planning.
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
• Experience with ERP or large enterprise-wide application implementation .
• Coursework/Training in Project management.
• Experience in the healthcare IT field.
Why Kelly ® ?
With Kelly, you’ll have direct connections to leading IT organizations in the best companies around
the globe—offering you the chance to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative and high-
visibility projects. In a field where change is the only constant, our connections and opportunities
will help you take your career exactly where you want to go. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™
companies, and more than 3,000 IT hiring managers turn to us each year to access the best talent:
people like you.
Last year we found 8,000 opportunities for IT professionals. Let us help advance your career
AboutKelly Services ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.