TEKsystems Desktop Support Technician in Raleigh, North Carolina
· Be a responsible party for day to day IT support and serve as a single point of contact for internal customers regarding IT issues, requests, and queries
· Proactively monitor ticket queues, Chat and Phone to provide support to associates
· Perform core competencies of triage, assignment, request fulfillment, and issue remediation
· Provide general IT support; troubleshoot IT-related problems
· Adhere to established ticket handling procedures
· Work within the system to ensure all tickets are responded to and updated per process for the benefit of the customer
· Escalate unresolved calls to the next level support team following established protocols
· Provide exceptional professional customer service to our internal Associates in all interactions
· Support business meetings including Audio visual needs and conference room AV equipment
· Respond to emergency situations as assigned
· Perform other related duties as required or assigned by your manager
· Develop relationships and engage with the key business stakeholders within your responsible offices
· Maintain the IT knowledge management lifecycle (create, modify, and retire) following established process
Day to Day?
Tickets auto assigned to the in queue. Eventually they will be responsible for assigning tickets out.
They will also be in a chat queue - whoever is available will take new tickets
Sales support line is also part of the job - not high volume
Endpoint support for Linux, windows, mac
May be required to use remote access software for troubleshooting
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.