TEKsystems Systems Admin/Engineer in Radnor, Pennsylvania
Our Client is looking for a strong Systems Engineer who can work onsite and be responsible for upkeep, configuration, and operation of the enterprise environment which supports the Windows Servers and Operating Systems. Candidate should also have familiarity with SCCM for packaging, patching, monitoring, client troubleshooting, and reporting as well as use it for security ticket mitigation/security scans for pushing out changes.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Enterprise Windows Server environment Support
• Maintain network directory services and conduct performance analysis and tuning.
• Assist with the maintenance of internet protocol address space through utilization of dynamic or static configuration for the Microsoft environment, such as through DHCP.
• Assist with managing Remote Access Security Services, and maintain the Domain Name System (DNS) server.
• Perform general server and automated duties.
• Designs, configures and runs the desktop, laptop and server standards and images environment, assuring conformance to corporate standards.
• Provide day-to-day health monitoring, problem resolution, growth projections, change management, and patching & version management of the assigned technologies utilizing SCCM.
• Maintain multiple Windows Server operating systems, manage operating system
• Provide and support monitoring routines for Windows Server.
• Provide backup and recovery procedures for Windows Servers using various methods including backup-to-disk and backup-to-tape.
• Develop and support redundant infrastructure.
• Provide support for internal developers and any related technical issues.
Minimum Experience Requirements:
• 5+ years or more of strong technical operating systems experience with Unix/Linux, Windows Operating Systems and various scripting languages for process automation
• Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Exchange 2013 or higher (including Exchange Online in O365)
• Knowledge of DHCP and Active Directory Hosted DNS.
• Experience using Microsoft SCCM, WSUS, Active Directory, Real-Time Network monitoring software, VMWare Technologies, EMC Networker backup and archival solutions, Veeam Backup Software, McAfee E-Policy, and scripting languages (VBScript, Perl, PowerShell, etc).
Drug and Background check will be administered upon offer.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
We are an equal opportunity employers and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. To view the EEO is the law poster click here. Applicants with disabilities that require an accommodation or assistance a position, please call 888-472-3411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. This is a dedicated line designed exclusively to assist job seekers whose disability prevents them from being able to apply online. Messages left for other purposes will not receive a response.