Pitney Bowes MOBILE DEVELOPER in Pune, India
We are looking for a Mobile App Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits. Mobile App developer will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications. Mobile App programming works closely with other app development and technical teams.
• Design and build advanced applications for the Android and iOS platform.
• Experience with Rest API integration.
• Strong knowledge of algorithms, databases, and programming concepts like OOP, multithreading, etc.
• Should have a proper understanding on layouts, content providers, services, push notification etc.
• Should have working experience using OOPS methodology. • knowledge of programming tools (XCode ,Android Studio)
• Knowledge of Bluetooth, USB , Wifi Peripheral connectivity • Knowledge of Hybrid App development (PhoneGap, Ionic)
• Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
• Knowledge of database
Skills & Qualifications
• Strong proficiency with Swift ,Objective-C, Kotlin and Java.
• Understanding of key UI/UX design principles.
• Solid understanding of REST APIs.
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
• Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
• Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
• Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
• Good time-management skills
• Great interpersonal and communication skills
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
Women/Men/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBTQ are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.