Teleflex Customer Success Manager - Remote, West in Pleasanton, California
Customer Success Manager - Remote, West
Date: Feb 12, 2024
Location: Pleasanton, CA, US
Expected Travel : Up to 25%
Requisition ID :9806
About Teleflex Incorporated
Teleflex is a global provider of clinically effective medical technologies designed to improve the health and quality of people’s lives. We apply purpose driven innovation – a relentless pursuit of identifying unmet clinical needs – to benefit patients and healthcare providers. Our portfolio is diverse, with solutions in the fields of vascular and interventional access, interventional cardiology, surgical, anesthesia, cardiac care, interventional urology, urology, emergency medicine and respiratory care. Teleflex employees worldwide are united in the understanding that what we do every day makes a difference. For more information, please visit teleflex.com.
Interventional Urology – The Interventional Urology business unit of Teleflex is dedicated to developing innovative, minimally invasive and clinically effective devices that address unmet needs in the field of urology. Our flagship product, the UroLift® System, is the #1 minimally invasive procedure in the U.S. for treating an enlarged prostate, also called Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia, or BPH.* It is a proven approach that does not require heating, cutting, or destruction of prostate tissue.1 Join a dynamic, growing team that offers healthcare providers an array of medical technology solutions that make a difference in patients’ lives.
*U.S. 2022 estimates based on US Market Model 2022-24 (5-17-22 FINAL), which is in part based on data provided by Symphony Health PatientSource® 2018-21, as is and with no representations/warranties, including accuracy or completeness.
- Roehrborn, Can J Urol 2017
The Customer Success Manager is a professional who optimizes every touchpoint within the customer journey, for both internal and external IUBU customers. As an integral member of the Commercial Enablement team, this position ensures best-in-class service for our customers, sales organization, and all key stakeholders through the removal of barriers to maximize sales efficiency and effectiveness and the facilitation of key patient education programs. The position requires a proactive, can-do attitude, exceptional communication skills, a proven track record of cross-functional collaboration, and excellent interpersonal skills. Successful candidates will thrive in a fast-paced environment, excel in ruthless prioritization, and deliver effective change management. Success will be measured by Area sales performance and improvement in KPIs related to patient education initiatives, back-office functions, and employee engagement survey results.
• Collaborate with local sales counterparts to identify and deliver solutions that meet customer needs with the goal of maintaining and growing our number of active surgeons
• Establish productive working relationships with sales colleagues to enable successful customer onboarding, support targeted inactive surgeon re-engagement activities, and quarterly business review content related to patient education and co-marketing programs
• Partner closely with Sales, Sales Leadership, and cross-functionally to identify, deploy, and standardize systems and processes to ensure back-office functions and customer experience impact are optimized
• Partner with Customer Service and Teleflex Shared Services to facilitate optimal customer experience to include order execution, pricing and contracts, and credit to cash, and communicate key updates to stakeholders in real-time
• Lead aspects of newly created Blue Ocean initiatives and key commercial projects, ensuring IUBU removes barriers to get work done; drive program depth and execution within area to ensure wide-spread adoption of strategic programs and initiatives.
• Serve as CRM champion, will work closely with sales reps and managers to drive adoption of commercial systems and processes and embed best practices
• Use data to identify knowledge or skill gaps across the sales team and develop and execute training content in partnership with Sales Training
• Serve as a liaison between sales, commercial operations, and other cross-functional teams and partner with cross-functionally to analyze and report the effectiveness of integration, implementation, and performance of key initiatives and KPIsC
• Exceed metrics related to Area sales performance, functional goals, performance standards, and operational priorities
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Maintain compliance, administrative, and expense requirements within Teleflex guidelines
• Contribute to the Company culture of being collaborative, respectful, transparent, ethical, efficient, high-achieving, and fun!
Education / Experience Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree in business or related field; or equivalent practical experience
• Minimum of 8 years’ experience in inside sales, B2B sales, medical device sales, market development, sales enablement, or customer experience roles strongly preferred
Specialized Skills / Other Requirements
• Hands-on experience interacting with sales teams, customers, and cross-functional leaders
• Ability to collaborate effectively across different business functions, different perspectives, and different styles of leadership
• Effectively work across organizational boundaries to collaborate with appropriate business partners in achieving mutual goals
• Self-motivated, innovative, collaborative, and solution-oriented
• Demonstrated experience of having a positive impact on business outcomes
• Deep knowledge of the customer/buyer’s journey
• Exceptional communication, presentation, and time management skills
• Strong proficiency in MS applications (Word, Excel, Power Point), SAP experience a plus
• Technologically savvy with a mastery of CRM systems. Experience with Salesforce strongly preferred
• Proven track record of addressing barriers, bottlenecks, and concerns with the ability to evaluate and set priorities
• Knowledge of selling medical products or services to physicians and other health care providers and distributors
• Life sciences and/or medical device industry experience strongly preferred
• Ability to travel up to 20%, with overnight stays, may be required
• Remote position, living within assigned Sales Area strongly preferred
Teleflex, Inc. is an affirmative action & equal opportunity employer. D/V/M/F. Applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status. If you require accommodation to apply for a position, please contact us at: 877-880-8588 or Talent@Teleflex.com.
Teleflex is the home of Arrow®, Deknatel®, Hudson RCI®, LMA®, Pilling®, Rüsch®, UroLift® and Weck® – trusted brands united by a common sense of purpose.Teleflex, the Teleflex logo, Arrow, Deknatel, Hudson RCI, LMA, Pilling, Rüsch, UroLift and Weck are trademarks or registered trademarks of Teleflex Incorporated or its affiliates, in the U.S. and/or other countries.