Robert Half International P/E Fund Accountant in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Successful, private equity firm in the Greater Philadelphia area is seeking a P/E Fund Accountant with excellent analytical skills. This P/E Fund Accountant will prepare accurate and timely values, distributions, yields, and accounting output for review and consideration. We are looking for a P/E Fund Accountant who can play a huge role in the advancement of the finance and operations departments by providing detailed research, attention to detail and expertise in various investment instruments.
· Perform fund analysis and reporting
· Month end reconciliations
· Calculate and monitor expense accruals
· Generate routine and ad-hoc financial statements
· Verify accounting records to external sources
· Assist with portfolio management
· Provide support with investment projects
· Budgeting and Forecasting
· Assist with annual audit
· Respond to accounting inquiries
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
· 1-2+ years in public accounting
· Strong Microsoft Office skills
· Excellent communication skill, organizational skills, and attention to detail
· Analytical mind-set
· CPA a plus
We are looking to fill this P/E Fund Accountant role quickly! Please reach out to Bryan Calhoun - 484.254.9040 and reference JO#03710-0011803035.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.