NBC Universal Multimedia Designer/Illustrator in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Job Number 64683BR
Job Title Multimedia Designer/Illustrator
Business Segment NBCUniversal Local
Sub-Business NBC Sports RSN - Philadelphia
Posting Category Marketing
About Us NBC Sports Philadelphia, NBC10 and Telemundo62 is seeking a Multimedia Designer & Illustrator with a focus on graphic design, digital, social and marketing to join our Creative team in Philadelphia, PA. A solid background in creative design and illustration will be most beneficial for this role. The Multimedia Designer & Illustrator will have a keen eye for design, modern graphic communications skills, a visual storytelling sense, and a strong interest in our brand. This is an opportunity to build the visual identity for the brand while focusing towards the future and to join a team of passionate content creators.
Country United States
• Bachelor's Degree in Fine art, Graphic design or equivalent work experience
• Proficient with Adobe CC (strong Photoshop, Illustrator and After Effects skills a must)
• Knowledge of multiple social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook, etc.)
• Professional experience in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
• Proficiency in editing and motion graphics
• Possess expert understanding of graphic design, print design and web design.
• Portfolio that covers design, motion design, typography and photo manipulation
Additional Job Requirements
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be willing to work flexible schedule including evenings and weekends
• Self-starter with strong work ethic, positive attitude with the ability to prioritize multiple projects
• Exceptional organizational skills when dealing with high volumes of content
• Excellent communication skills to a range of stakeholders
• Ability to work under tight deadlines in fast paced, high pressure environment, live TV environment
• Iterative learner – applies learnings to future projects and helps others do the same
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.