Robert Half International Full Charge Bookkeeper in PHILADELPHIA, Pennsylvania
Our client is searching for a Full Charge Bookkeeper to join their company. The Full Charge Bookkeeper will control payroll, bank reconciliations, journal entries, month-end close, cash flow, financial statement preparation, audit, and full cycle A/P. The clerical staff will report back to the Full Charge Bookkeeper. Our ideal Bookkeeper candidate will be able to thrive under tight deadlines with minimal supervision while performing as a self-driven and organized accounting professional. This full-time employment opportunity is based in the Philadelphia area.
Your responsibilities in this role:
• Record the day-to-day financial transactions in the enterprise software package.
• Perform all daily A/P functions, enter invoices, generate timely payments, investigate discrepancies, report shortages, damages, and/or other receiving issues to vendors.
• Provide backup the A/R staff members.
• Transact with the company’s bank and retrieve bank-generated reports daily.
• Generate cash requirements reports daily.
• Generate tax reports, record tax transactions with various government agencies by electronic or manual communications.
• Interface with the company’s outside CPA firm.
• Quarterly and year-end reporting and records maintenance.
The ideal Full Charge Bookkeeper must have a BS in Business, Accounting, or related field strongly preferred or equivalent experience in lieu of a college degree.
Other requirements and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
2+ years’ of similar experience
Distribution industry experience
Advanced knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping software.
Experience preparing financial statements and tax returns.
Ability to work to a strict deadline.
Attention to detail.
Good communication skills.
Interested candidates should reach out to Zed Koleilat at 215.568.4580 and reference JO#03720-0011715567
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Salary: $50,000.00 - $60,000.00 / Yearly
Location: PHILADELPHIA, PA
Date Posted: February 23, 2021
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 03720-0011715567
Staffing Area: Full-Time Accounting u0026 Finance