Hilton Human Resources Manager in Pampanga, Philippines
Hilton isn’t just a place to work. With thousands of hotels in over 100 countries and territories, Hilton offers countless opportunities to delight. From an open door to a welcoming smile and an exceptional experience, we offer the millions of travellers who stay with us every year a welcome they will never forget.
And, we strongly believe that our Team Members are more than just “employees”.
Thrive at Hilton embraces our diversity and provides a way of living, helping our Team Members build a strong foundation for health and well-being, seeking lifelong learning and mindful leadership, dreaming and connecting with a Purpose, and creating the most optimal work experience for them as an individual.
Go Hilton , our leisure travel discount programme, is designed exclusively to ensure that our Team Members get to experience the same Hilton Hospitality when they are travelling at a discounted rate. Eligible Team Members and their authorized family and friends can take advantage of special room rates and other perks.
Join us now and enjoy the Hilton experience for yourself.
A Human Resources Manager is responsible for providing first-class employee relations services to the hotel to deliver an excellent staff experience while assisting with Human Resources strategy and managing succession planning.
What will I be doing?
As a Human Resources Manager, you are responsible for providing first-class employee relation services to the hotel to deliver an excellent staff experience. A Human Resources Manager will also be required to manage succession planning and assist the HR Director with strategy. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Provide and deliver first-class employee relation services to the hotel
- Assist Human Resources Director with Human Resources strategy
- Manage succession planning with senior managers during the bi-annual appraisal process
- Manage employee relations issues in the hotel in a confidential manner, including disciplinaries, grievances, and capability
- Support managers to ensure success of their teams
- Ensure recruitment and selection process is adhered to and ensure that appropriate immigration checks are carried out
- Support the hotel with departmental training requirements
- Ensure completion of management reports for head office and region
- Control costs when possible and assist in meeting hotel/departmental financial targets
- Ensure pay reviews/absence monitoring/wage queries are managed in line with company guidelines
- Ensure completion of training for hotel security, fire regulations and other health and safety legislation
- Work with local organisations and schools to promote the hospitality industry
- Assist and resolve team member and management queries
What are we looking for?
A Human Resources Manager serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Previous HR managerial experience
- Positive attitude
- Good communication and people skills
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service, both internally and externally
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work on their own or in teams
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Knowledge of hospitality
- IT proficiency
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands (http://jobs.hiltonworldwide.com/our-brands/index.php) . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Job: Human Resources
Title: Human Resources Manager
Requisition ID: HOT08TSB