Adecco Staffing Call Center Associate in Oriskany, New York
Adecco is searching for hard working candidates who can thrive in a fast-paced call center environment for immediate Call Center Associate jobs at Met Life in Oriskany, NY.
If you meet the qualifications below, click on Apply Now! - After submitting your application, you will have the opportunity to schedule an immediate in person interview. We are looking for candidates to join our team ASAP, so don't wait!
Responsibilities for Call Center Associate jobs include:
• Managing a high volume of calls with varying degrees of questions or concerns.
• Identifying and resolving complaints this is your chance to be creative in finding a solution.
• Using a computer system to track customer interactions, record details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken.
• Organization is key.
• Achieve productivity standards and goals set by the company.
•Intermediate computer skills.
• Ability to calmly and clearly communicate with customers and other call center representatives
• Ability to understand and follow verbal and written instructions
• Must have 1 to 2 year experience in customer service, retail, or call center environment
• Must have High School Diploma/GED.
What's in it for you?
• Weekly Pay - you receive a paycheck every week
• Casual, call center Work Environment - dress casual and enjoy a casual, laid back atmosphere
• Comprehensive benefits after 1 week - medical, dental, vision, options available
• Skills Training
• Weekly pay with direct deposit and pay card
Must be able to work the hours that the Call Center is open between 7am to 11pm. Flexibility of schedule is required
For instant consideration for this Call Center Associate job with Adecco in Oriskany, NY, click on Apply Now! After submitting your application, you can choose to answer a few quick questions to be pre-screened for the job, and you will have the opportunity to schedule an immediate interview!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.