University of Nebraska Medical Center Research Technologist I in Omaha, Nebraska
Research Technologist IBookmark this Requisition|Print Preview|Apply for this Job
UNMC is an Affirmative Action Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, including an equal opportunity employer of protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
DepartmentInt Med Oncology/Hematology 50000591
Business UnitCollege of Medicine
Work ScheduleTBD by supervisor and responsibilities
To conduct basic and translational research involving novel anti-cancer agents.
Additional Information (https://jobs.unmc.edu/position_descriptions/47249)
Posting CategoryResearch - Non Academic
Working TitleResearch Technologist I
Job TitleResearch Technologist L1
Appointment TypeB1 - REG MGR PROF SALARY
Salary Range$37,400 - $56,100/annual
Job Requisition Begin Date10/14/2021
Required Education:Bachelor's degree
If any degree major/training is required, please specify the type. (NOTE: Concentration and minors are not equivalent to a major)
Required ExperienceNo Experience
If any experience is required, please specify what kind of experience:
If yes, what is the required licensure/certification?
Required Computer Applications:Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint
Required Other Computer Applications:
Required Additional Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
1)The analytical methods required good organizational skills, planning, record keeping, and attention to detail
2) Willingness to learn new techniques
3) Ability to work independently once adequately trained in technique
4) good oral and written communication skills
5) Computer literacy and familiarity with word-processing and spreadsheet programs
Preferred Education:Master's degree
If any degree/training is preferred, please specify the type:
Experience in a biomedical laboratory
If yes, what is the preferred licensure/certification?:
Preferred Computer Applications:
Preferred Other Computer Applications:
Preferred Additional Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Email to a Friendhttps://unmc.peopleadmin.com/postings/62450
Requisition Specific Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- Do you have a Bachelor's degree in a Scientific field?
- Are you proficient in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word and Microsoft PowerPoint?
- How did you hear about this position?
Lincoln Journal Star
Omaha World Herald
UNMC Job Site
- If Other, please specify the source. Otherwise, indicate NA.
(Open Ended Question)
- Within the past 6 months, have you been affected by a reduction in force or grant funding expiration with the University of Nebraska Medical Center?
- Cover Letter