Republic National Distributing Company Portfolio Manager Supplier in Omaha, Nebraska
Meets with key clients to maintain relationships, make presentations to introduce products, provide service and solve problems, negotiate and increase sales.
• Surveys market area to detect business trends and opportunities for new products or new applications for existing products. Assists in the development of sales forecasts. Plans for sales activities by forecasting conditions, defining objectives and strategies and securing resources.
• Controls performance by measuring and reporting results, evaluating and correcting performance and administering policies and procedures. Organizes activities by structuring the organization, delegating work, defining relationships, and staffing positions. Provides leadership in making decisions, developing personnel, communicating with and motivating staff.
• Plans and conducts sales meetings.
• Prepares and executes appropriate promotions. Job duties include working nights and weekends on promotional activities and other account activities. Owns Local or account specific promotion activity, as well as Merchandising/POS allocation.
• Effectively influence full book resources despite lack of direct reporting structure. Set priorities for full book District Managers and reps to ensure PR brands are top of mind. Provide execution guidelines and influence to full book District Managers. Drive PR agenda with full book District Managers – constantly verify PR priorities are being supported.
• Achieve volume goals assigned to respective distributor teams. PRUSA brand volume performance targets met. Maintain or grow distribution levels within area of responsibility.
• Provide critical “street level” market knowledge and communicate opportunities.
• Work with AMP (overlay) Sales Manager to influence distributor sales force to increase PRUSA prioritization and continuously develop a culture of execution against brand standards.
• Amplify PR priorities to ensure full book aligned and PR is top of mind.
• Build key relationships with top accounts within respective channel.
Four year college degree, preferred; one to two years of relevant experience, preferably management in the adult beverage industry; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Have knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite software and order processing systems or the aptitude to learn. Requires a current, valid state driver's license, ability to meet vehicle insurance requirements as defined by the Company and Alcohol Beverage Commission (ABC) License, as required by the state. The employee must regularly lift up to 30 pounds and will occasionally lift up to 100 pounds.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Requisition ID: 2021-9737