AT&T Sales Executive Lead 1 IS in Oakton, Virginia
At AT&T, we’re transforming the speed of business. Our National Sales team works at the center of the deal – offering our millions of customers integrated business solutions to meet their needs in our cybersecurity, fiber, wireless, cloud, IOT and more. As part of our team, you’ll play a pivotal role in redefining how our customers grow their businesses and connect to the world. It’s a huge opportunity to close the deal on a career with global connections and even bigger rewards.
The Sales Executive Lead 1 IS is responsible for selling complex/technical products, services, applications, and/or solutions to customers in order to solve their strategic business needs.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for identifying, developing, and closing systems integration outsourcing projects. Involves customized multi-product/multi-vendor solutions with hardware, software, and services.
• Applies sales skills to engage and close opportunities with decision-makers.
• Turns opportunity over to implementation/consulting team.
• Deals may involve a long sales cycle.
• Responsible for selling complex technical products and/or application services, generates sales and supports the sales efforts of direct sellers by leveraging product, industry, and/or technological expertise.
• Supports accounts as an overlay/sales specialist seller as opportunities are identified.
• Leads the sales and technical team in client meetings in support of the sale of products, services, and solutions.
• Demonstrates expert knowledge of new and emerging products and/or application services.
• Spends majority of the time at the customers premise developing and presenting sales proposals and systems solutions for the most complex projects.
• Viewed as an expert in the field by both the company and the customer. Assists less experienced peers and partners with Account Managers to close more complex sales involving high level interfaces.
• May take the lead in identifying new opportunities.
Duties directly related to making sales includes: Meeting with customers and engaging in sales activities at the customer’s site; communicating with customers via phone, teleconference, e-mail, etc. related to proposed solutions/sales, etc.; traveling to and from the customers premise for the purpose of engaging in sales activities; providing subject matter expertise regarding technical issues relating to sales; advising customers on suitability of products based on technical needs; preparing proposals, presentations, or bids, including developing pricing, developing strategic plans related to the customer and the proposed solutions/sales; researching and developing customer solutions with AT&T external partners, including design and engineering; and researching customer business and industry to identify new sales opportunities.
• Requires a bachelor’s degree
• 7 – 10+ years of direct work experience
Ready to join our team? Apply today!
We expect employees to be honest, trustworthy, and operate with integrity. Discrimination and all unlawful harassment (including sexual harassment) in employment is not tolerated. We encourage success based on our individual merits and abilities without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or employment status.