Dell Consultant, Technical Project/Program Manager APEX - Remote US (Open) in North Carolina
Consultant Technical Project/Program Manager APEX - US Remote only!
With a global remit, our Technical Program Management professionals lead cross-functional product design teams to develop and introduce game-changing new products and solutions. It’s about making sure we offer customers the right features, experience, quality, schedule, cost, continuity of supply, service capability and financials. And when products and solutions are in development, it’s about driving everything from definition through to planning, development and launch across global development centers and multiple lines of business. The team is also crucial to getting shipping right. All in all, it is a fascinating and incredibly varied area.
Join us as a Consultant Technical Project/Program Manager on our Cloud Engineering team in North America to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As a Technical Program Manager, you will drive the development and implementation of new and exciting offers on Dell APEX cloud platform. Working closely with sales, customer service, partners, customers and other technical support groups in cross-functional teams, you will manage the entire lifecycle of highly complex, high risk projects. From design to delivery.
• Interface with IT, design business requirements and facilitate business adoption of new infrastructure
• Understand impact of emerging business trends and their implications for Dell Technologies and its customers
• Develop common-sense solutions to complex business problems through in-depth investigation, coordination and collaboration with key decision makers
• Build effective, high-performance core product design teams and provide ongoing feedback to functional management
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
• 10+ years of related experience in product development processes, product/solution areas and customer needs and usage
• Ability to manage cross functional teams to define the product/solution definition and requirements
• Capability to clearly communicate technical matters and build relationships with decision makers
• Bachelor’s degree
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here (https://jobs.dell.com/diversity-and-inclusion) .