Ademco Inc. Facilities Administrator II in New York, New York
Work as part of a team by providing facilities management and operational activities at Resideo mailroom. You will ensure that the facility, properties and office service functions operate effectively and efficiently. You will provide professional services to operate, renovate and maintain building, systems and equipment while meeting the needs of the building occupants.
- Coordinate mail and package shipping and receipts requests
- Maintain SAP shipping and receiving records
- Coordinate project activities
- Support scheduling of work
- Administrative duties
- Respond to emergencies
- Train employees
- Maintain building equipment Mail Scales, and FedEx and UPS shipping systems
- Create reports and studies
**YOU MUST HAVE:**
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Proficient in computer usage
- Experience in Mailroom Operations
- Strong analytical skills and creative thinking
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, procedures within mailroom management
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs
Resideo is a leading global provider of critical comfort and security solutions primarily in residential environments and distributor of low-voltage electronic and security products. Building on a 130-year heritage, Resideo has a presence in more than 150 million homes, with 15 million systems installed in homes each year. We continue to serve more than 110, 000 professionals through leading distributors, including our ADI Global Distribution business, which exports to more than 100 countries from more than 200 stocking locations around the world. Resideo is a $5.0 billion company with approximately 13, 000 global employees. For more information about Resideo, please visit www.resideo.com.
At Resideo, we bring together diverse individuals to build the future of homes. Resideo is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.Work as part of a team by providing facilities management and operational activities at Resideo mailroom. You will ensure that the facility, properties and office service functions operate effectively and efficiently. You will provide professional services to operate, renovate and maintain building, systems and equipment while meeting the needs of the building occupants.
Equal Opportunity Employer-minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity