Robert Half International HR Director in New Orleans, Louisiana
Robert Half Finance & Accounting is partnering with an established construction client in New Orleans in search of a Human Resources Director. This is an exciting opportunity for a strategic HR professional not afraid to roll up their sleeves. Our client offers a laid back, family friendly work environment as well as a competitive compensation and benefits package and remote work capabilities.
• Maintains handbook on policies and procedures; communicates updates to partners and employees to ensure proper compliance.
• Maintains organizational charts, employee directory, job descriptions and manuals
• Plans and conducts new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward company goals.
• Maintain knowledge and understanding of current employment law and regulations
• Administer employee benefits and act as liaison with benefit provider and employees
• Coordinate open enrollment for 401(k) and group benefits, schedules meetings and communicates all changes/updates
• Coordinate annual employee appraisal process
• Coordinate recruitment efforts with hiring managers, advertises job openings, screens applications and resumes, participates in interviews and verifies background information
• Conduct training and development
• Coordinate wellness program and employee events
• Facilitate employee investigations, counseling and terminations
• Partner with leadership for strategic company initiatives
• Promote company culture and employee engagement
To be considered for an interview, candidates will have the following:
• Bachelor's degree in human resources or business related study; PHR, SPHR, SHRM-CP a plus
• 5+ years of progressive human resources experience required
• Full life cycle HR experience required: talent acquisition, benefits administration, HRIS, training, performance management, policy implementation, employment law, compliance, organizational development, leadership and employee development, employee relations/retention, compensation management, strategic planning
• Ability to handle both high level and day to day HR functions while working directly with administration team, executive leaders and operations
• Ability to be a self starter
• Ability to function in a fast paced environment with exceptional time management and communication skills
• Strong software/HRIS skills required
For confidential consideration, contact Hayley Euper at 504-529-2691 or apply directly to this posting today! Thank you for your interest in Robert Half Finance & Accounting!
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Salary: $80,000.00 - $100,000.00 / Yearly
Location: New Orleans, LA
Date Posted: February 23, 2021
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 04640-0011714507
Staffing Area: Full-Time Accounting u0026 Finance