Robert Half CRM Solutions Architect in NEW HAVEN, Connecticut
Description Skill Qualifications
• Expertise with a broad base of digital web and mobile products, technologies, platforms, patterns, frameworks, and methodologies including CRM and DXP platforms.
• Experience with single sign-on systems, role-based access management systems, and PII data security best practices
• Expertise with typical multi-tier architectures: web servers, caching, application servers, load balancers, and storage
• Experience developing and refining best practices for implementation and maintenance of e-Commerce, CRM, web, social media, and web analytic assets
• Experience with general security technologies, processes, and concepts
• Experience with architectural framework (TOGAF, Zachman, FEA, or a hybrid of multiple frameworks).
• Experience within SaaS, IaaS, PaaS, and other cloud environments
• Experience with User Centered Design practices.
• Experience in Content Management systems
• Experience user facing web application development and measurement
• Experience with environments containing multiple, diverse technologies and processing environments
• Command of sound software design principles and patterns is required
• Excellent communication, presentation, influencing, and reasoning skills
• Ability to clearly communicate complex concepts with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
• Strong leadership, interpersonal skills and ability to work cross-functionally
• Strong business judgment and decision-making skills. Ability to identify, prioritize, and articulate highest impact initiatives.
• Experience working/leading projects executed using Waterfall and Agile Methodologies
• Ability to learn and adjust quickly to a dynamic and changing environment
• Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, PowerPoint, Visio, and Outlook
• Knowledge of ITSM standards and processes
• Effectively participates in teams and moves the team toward completion of goals
• Ability to effectively resolve conflicts
• Microsoft Dynamics experience
• Business intelligence/analytics experience is a plus
• Familiarity with Marketing and Advertising is desirable Requirements Dynamic CRM, Dynamic Routing Protocols, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Microsoft Azure, Windows Azure
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.