Abbott Territory Business Manager- Victora-Baroda in Mumbai, India
Abbott is a global healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages of life. Our portfolio
of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading businesses and products
in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals, and branded generic medicines. Our 109,000 colleagues
serve people in more than 160 countries.
TERRITORY BUSINESS MANAGER
CORE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
Achieve Division wise primary target and ensure it to be equal to or greater than Secondary.
· Generate maximum prescriptions & increase market share.
· Ensure zero cases of expiry on Stockist shelf by timely liquidation of stocks by prescription generation.
· Timely sharing of competitor and market information with the ABM and Division.
· Relationship building with customers and Stockist. Timely Stockist visit as per the defined frequency without deviation.
· Ensuring doctors are appropriately prioritized and met with the right frequency.
· Leverage managerial as well as marketing and support functions for engaging appropriately with important customers and to strengthen relationships.
· Plan and monitor new product introduction, stocking as per plan and sales progress. Provide information in a timely manner about the new product to the Stockist.
· Report field work on daily basis in the assigned online system.
·Organizing Camps (CME) as per the division strategy and customer needs.
·Generate POBs for Abbott brands as per the business plan
2+ years of experience
Fresher with good communication skills and analytical
skills may also consider
B.Sc. / B.Pharm
Candidate with prior / current experience in same therapy.
Candidate from MNC and Top Indian pharma companies will have added advantage
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Abbot welcomes and encourages diversity in our workforce.
We provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities.
To request accommodation, please call 224-667-4913 or email email@example.com