Trilogy Health Services Scheduling Coordinator in Mount Washington, Kentucky
Duties and Responsibilities
• Assists the Director of Health Services (DHS) to plan, develop, organize, implement, evaluate, and direct the nursing service department, as well as its programs and activities, in accordance with current rules, regulations, and guidelines that govern the Health Campus.
• Assists in developing methods for coordination of nursing services with other resident services to ensure the continuity of the residents’ total regimen of care.
• Participates in facility surveys (inspections) made by authorized government agencies as directed by the DHS or the Executive Director.
• Creates the campus’ four (4) week Master set schedule and posts schedule in accordance with the Campus Hourly Scheduling policy.
• Makes staffing adjustments as needed according to budgetary constraints, census fluctuations, calls-offs, and pre-planned leaves of absence.
• Manages, supports, and coordinates employees' PTO requests, holiday rotations, and shift trades.
• Generates all required postings such as BIPA, daily assignment sheets, and monthly schedules.
• Manages nursing hours (PPD) and proper staff ratio to census.
• Monitors overtime closely with the goal of decreasing/eliminating overtime.
• Manages Time and Attendance, including Attendance points, buy-backs, SPU’s for cash, and SPU’s for STARS.
• Anticipates staffing needs; recruits and takes rapid action to partner with Employee Services with the goal of minimizing open positions.
• Maintains and monitors Preceptor needs.
• Utilizes Smartlinx’s functionality; including posting open shifts, filling open shifts, and employee messaging.
• Meets each new employee to review their schedule, ask what needs they have and ensure a smooth onboarding experience.
• Assists with onboarding coordination and classes.
• Adheres to scheduling standards, Smartlinx utilization, and best practices.
• Assists with Fit testing, COVID testing, Biometric screening, PPD, etc.
• Provides direct nursing care as necessary.
• Completes scanning and attaching of resident documentation in MatrixCare to ensure Medical Records are complete and accurate.
• Maintains ordering and stocking of supplies.
• Rounds on each shift to provide review of consistent staffing levels
• Mathematical calculations and analytical skills; gathering and compiling information and analyzing and adjusting discrepancies.
• Project management from conception to evaluation, with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and adhere to deadlines.
• Research of state, federal and human resources, benefit and long-term care industry laws and regulations.
• Ongoing development of a servant leadership culture that strives to achieve the highest ethical standards.
• Organization with strong attention to detail.
• Conflict resolution principles and techniques.
• Communicate effectively, both orally and in writing and identify and recommend solutions to problems.
• Operate standard office equipment and use required software applications to produce correspondence, electronic communication and maintain spreadsheets and databases. Manage multiple tasks and deadlines accurately and efficiently.
• Deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel, vendors, and the general public. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, and customers.
• Maintain confidentiality and professional discretion.
• Effectively present information and respond to questions from department and campus employees and leadership team members.
• Review and analyze report information, while using critical thinking skills to evaluate data for regulatory compliance.
• Organize, prioritize and track multiple tasks with strong attention to efficiency and detail.
• Work independently, as well as collaboratively, within a team environment.
• Provide a high level of customer service in a calm and professional manner within a high-paced environment.
- Technical procedures of governmental laws, regulations and guidelines that pertain to the long-term care industry.
Budgets and PPD sets.
SmartLinx, ICIMS, and KeyStats computer systems, preferred but not required
Compliance with external regulatory agencies and organization for all areas of responsibilities.
No license/certifications required - but previous scheduling experience preferred
Unencumbered LPN License in state currently working.
Stephanie (502) 661-6032
Careers close to home and your heart
Since our founding in 1997, we’ve been making long-term care better for our residents and more rewarding for our team members. We’re a Fortune Best Places to Work in Aging Services, a certified Great Place to Work, and one of Glassdoor’s Top 100 Best Companies to Work. If you’re looking for a place that embraces you for who you are, helps you achieve your full potential, and makes working hard feel less like hard work, then look no further than Trilogy.
We’re a proud equal opportunity employer. If you’re passionate about providing great care for our residents and creating a meaningful career at the same time, we’d love to meet you regardless of your background. We’re a diverse team serving diverse communities
Shift: 1st Shift
External Company URL: www.trilogyhs.com
Street: 119 East Sanders Lane