Robert Half International Desktop Engineer in Mount Laurel, New Jersey
· Manage and administer Enterprise devices via Microsoft Endpoint Manager.
· Create/maintain Operating System images & automated deployment methodology (Windows Autopilot).
· Create automated software and solutions packages for deployment to Enterprise devices.
· Manage and oversee monthly Windows Security Patch deployment.
· Manage and oversee mass software update/deployment efforts to Enterprise devices.
· Generate and manage various reports as requested.
· Virtual Desktop deployment and administration.
· Perform routine environmental assessment exercises and ensure the continued enhancement/modernization of the end user computing environment.
· Participate in Major Incident response activities; ensure timely remediation of outage(s), perform root cause analysis , and develop/implement long-term solution to mitigate future risk.
· Function as a resource for projects, including new hardware/software solution introduction, Windows/Office365 upgrades, and other technology advancement initiatives.
· Partner with the Security team to engineer solutions for end user device security.
· Function as technical escalation point for large scale or aging end-user problems.
· Functions as a third line of support after all tiered resources have been exhausted.
· Partner with 3rd party vendors to deliver results in various support/project-based initiatives.
· Write, edit and maintain Policies & Procedures documentation.
· Serve as a mentor/Subject Matter Expert for Desktop Engineering team members, as well as Technical/Desktop Support staff.
· 5+ years of experience in end user device engineering.
· 5+ years of experience with device/System Center Management tools.
· Professional Certifications desired (Microsoft Modern Desktop Administrator, MSCE, AWS Solutions Architect, Network+, A+, etc.).
· Experience with Modern Device Management (MDM) tools, including Windows Autopilot and Microsoft Endpoint Manager.
· Experience with deployment and administration of virtual desktop solutions, including Amazon Workspaces, Hyper-V, VMWare, and Windows Virtual Desktop.
· Experience with environmental management and administration via Azure Active Directory.
· Expert troubleshooting skills surrounding complex technical end user device issues in large distributed environment.
· Expert understanding of Windows 10 Operating System, including build updates.
· Expert understanding of Microsoft Security Patching process.
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.